In normal terms Kaal means time and Sarp means Snake, but in Indian Astrology Kaal is considered Rahu and Sarp is considered Ketu. When these two planets Rahu and Ketu combine, they create Kaalsarp Dosh. These both planets are malefic planets, they are not physically present like other planets. So in Indian astrology they are called shadow planets.
If all the other planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu in anyone’s kundli, then Kaalsarp dosh is formed. In Indian vedic astrology it is said, this yoga is not good for a person’s life. Person who has kaal sarp yoga in his/her kundli, they have to suffer from many problems in their life.
Symptoms of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- There are some symptoms of Kaal Sarp Dosh and we have tried to explain them as below;
- If you have Kaal Sarp dosh in your Kundli, you often see images of dead people in your dreams.
- You might see those people dead ancestors or recently departed family members.
- You may also dream of your own house or any water bodies.
- Person may feel as if someone is trying to strangle him/her.
- According to Vedic astrology it is also believed that people who have Kaal Sarp in their Kundli are mostly devoted to their family and society.
- Person is not greedy, self-centred. He/she is gregarious, altruistic and nurturing in nature.
- Kaal sarp dosh person have to face more struggle in life as compared to others.
- They also feel lonely when they need anyone.
- The person has too much fear of snakes and snake bites.
- Kaal sarp dosh people have fear of heights, lonely places and suffer from aero acrophobia.
- Thus, these are some symptoms or effects of people having kaal sarp dosh in their horoscope. Now let’s move forward with its remedies.
Remedies of Kaal Sarp Dosh
There are simple remedies suggested in the Indian vedic astrology to get rid of Kaal sarp dosh. Let’s discuss them one by one to reduce the ill effects of this dosh.
- Chant Panchakshari Mantra:
If you are suffering from kaal sarp dosh, you should chant panchakshari mantra i.e “OM NAMAH SHIVAY” or chant MAHA MRITYUNJAYA JAAP at least for 108 times in a day. This is the most easiest and effective remedy to overcome bad effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga.
- Water Peepal Tree:
Watering a peepal tree nearer to you on every saturday is also considered as very effective for any kaal sarp dosh person.
- Fast on Nag Panchami:
To worship the Nag Devta and fasting on Nag Panchami or worshipping Lord Krishna by offering 11 coconuts in the river on saturday or on panchami is one more effective remedy for this dosh.
- Chant Beej Mantra:
By keeping Akeek (Agate) in hand and chanting the beej mantra of Rahu it also helps you to reduce the bad effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
Offer 108 pairs Nag and Nagin made by metal in the river and perform Rudrabhishek Puja on Monday to reduce the malefic effects of it.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja
This is the most adopted remedy, any person having kaal sarp dosh in their kundli always does Kaal Sarp Dosh puja. Ujjain is considered as the best place to perform this puja.
At the end we would like to conclude that if you experience the above mentioned symptoms in your life you might have Kaal Sarp Dosh in your kundli. But do not get panic from this dosh. Just follow the suggested remedies and you can reduce the bad effects of it. Also chanting the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra is very important. If you have any confusion or query do not hesitate to call us or contact us now by using given numbers on our website: https://pujaujjain.com/. You will get a definite solution for your problem.